What is Holaba about? For you as a businessperson?
Big Data not Big enough.
- The RFM-data of your clients reflect their past state of mind of them. Tomorrow they can be gone.
- The one question Holaba asks relates to their future intentions and predicts better what will happen in the market.
- Not only Holaba asks the question to your clients, but also to past and potential clients. That’s the real market where emotions, facts and figures are used by consumers to influence each other.
Big Data too Big
- Brand recommenders influence 20 to 50% of all purchase decisions of all consumers.
- When you have identified these influencers, you can follow the most important players in your industry. Brands needn’t know everything of everyone. More and more people are also rightly concerned about their privacy.
- Big data on a small set of influential consumers is a wiser way to proceed.
Access to the Holaba-data
- Holaba doesn’t sell its data. However, in exchange for a fee we grant you temporarily access to the data of a given period in a given survey.
- The price will be in between €300 and €900 depending on your active cooperation to collect the data. The more of your clients you send in a given period, the less you pay.
- All data are anonymised. Brands that additionally want to directly contact our users can ask us to send a request to our users who can refuse or accept. It’s about his/her privacy.
- The Holaba-data can be integrated in the overall program you use for marketing analysis, media-planning and crm-operations.
Holaba and NPS
The “One Question” Holaba uses was launched in 2003 by Mr. Reichheld (ex-Bain). His Net Promoter System is adopted by many blue chip companies.
Holaba continuously asks the same question on a public platform where +100 surveys are open to the public. We gather not only the scores and reviews of your customers, but also of past and potential customers to reflect the real balance of (recommendation) power in the market.
Become a Holaba-partner
- Business partner.
- We’re looking for entrepreneurs who want to build their local business on the global platform.
- Revenue partner
- B2B consultants in management, marketing, research, IT, CRM can earn additional income by advising their clients to use the Holaba-platform to identify the influencers in a given market and benchmark their recommendation power among them
- Data collection partner
- Brands, retailers and media who regularly invite their clients and prospects to participate in Holaba-surveys will get access at a much lower fee than their competitors.
- Research partner and panel owner partner.
- Research companies that want to use the Holaba-services to enrich their own panel and/or perform additional research on the Holaba-users, please contact us for an exploratory talk.
Who is who?
- Holaba is being developed in China by a Belgian and a Dutch both having a long career in marketing, advertising, web, IT, SEO and research. They met in China and built there a first version of Holaba already in 2009/2010 - in China.
- Jan Van den Bergh - Linkedin
- Gemme van Hasselt - Linkedin
Jan Van den Bergh also wrote a book about the phenomenon of brand recommenders:
“The Recommender Revolution”.
The English version can be ordered at Amazon, Itunes (iBook) and E-boek (Eboek)
The Dutch version can be ordered at Lannoo and Itunes (iBook)