What is Holaba about? For you as a consumer.
A place on the web where you can give scores to brands. It takes you 40 seconds of your time to accomplish a very valuable crowdsourcing and sharing job.
The scores you give, reflects your answer on the question
“How likely is it that you recommend this brand”.
A 10 means “very very likely”. A 0 means “very very unlikely”.
Why would you do that?
- Because you want to tell other people who you are by listing the brands you recommend and don’t.
- Because you want to help other people during their buying process
- Because you want to share.
- Because you love the brands you support and want to help them to grow.
What’s in it for you?
- You can win coupons - with a little bit of good luck - for lots of stuff you can get on the web.
- You could be contacted by brands with some questions, presents, invitations, product trials - only when you agree.
- You’re part of a exclusive community of people who really love brands.
- You out yourself as a knowledgeable person.